We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Antigua - Help!

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
8 posts
Save Topic
Sandals Antigua - Help!

Hi Everyone,

I've been trying to do searches from those that received the spa credit and voucher but I'm having trouble locating much.

If you were affected by the Sandals Antigua new village not opening in time, can you please let us know if you received the spa credit and travel voucher information in writing or an email. I have nothing in writing stating that I will be receiving these two things and I'd prefer not to just go on Sandals word!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
79 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Antigua - Help!

You will get them when you check in at the new hotel. One way to verify this would be to call and ask a random Sandals reservation agent to see if there are any notes in your reservation and see if they mention the spa credit and voucher.

That is what I did and all seems to be well. Of course, I won't truly believe it til we get them in our hands... Good luck!

Beachwood NJ
Level Contributor
751 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Antigua - Help!

Hi NewYorkBride, We just returned from Sandals last night and when you get your checkout info. the night before you leave, you will get your free night vouchers and spa credit. We travelled to Antigua with all of our original itinerary for the new section and everything was fine when we arrived, including an upgrade to one of the Butler suites. We didn't have any problems.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Antigua - Help!

Hi pedinurse

So how was your stay, tell us all about it please.

Best wishes - Mun

Beachwood NJ
Level Contributor
751 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Antigua - Help!

Hi Mun! We had a wonderful time! I wrote my review yesterday; so, hopefully it will show up in a couple of days. We have nothing but positive to say! I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone may have. Lisa

Southern Maryland
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Antigua - Help!

We were affected by it and received word of the same deal: spa credit/free nights when it opens. I want to use our spa credit while we're there so getting it upon check-out just won't do. Please advise.

New York
Level Contributor
159 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Antigua - Help!

This is incorrect info. If you are promised an upgrade or spa credit, that will be given to you upon check-in or the $250 will be deducted from yur final hotel bill when you check out. The spa credit is for the current stay NOT a future stay. You will get your free vouchers for your next stay when you leave.

7. Re: Sandals Antigua - Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 am, August 24, 2009