We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic dinner in Antigua

Richmond-upon-Thames...
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic dinner in Antigua

If you were going to go to one restaurant in Antigua for a romantic dinner, which one would it be? We don't really mind how expensive it is.

I have been trying to decide between Sheer and Indigo on the Beach at the moment, but am open to any other suggestions.

We are staying at Hawksbill which is all inclusive so we will probably only have one extra dinner out and then lunch at Harmony Hall.

Thanks!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic dinner in Antigua

Hi kbradon

I think you have made two good choices, my third choice would be The Cove

http://www.thecove-antigua.com/

check out the website.

Its not so far from Hawksbill, about 15-20 mins by cab.

Phone and ask for a table overlooking the ocean.

Best wishes - Mun

Cape Elizabeth...
Destination Expert
for Portland, Antigua
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic dinner in Antigua

Assuming you can choose your night, if you have a night of fine weather with clear skies, The Inn at English Harbour is romantic and delightful. (It must be a nice night, because the indoor dining room is nothing special). But ahhh...dining on the terrace with the sound of the wind in the palm trees around your table, with the lights of English Harbour twinkling far below and the stars twinkling overhead can be a special night indeed. The food is some of the best on the island.

Also very nice for outside dining, and quite near Hawksbill is Chez Pascal. Again, nothing special if you have to be inside the dining room, but a table surrounding the pool is just lovely, with views from this high hill of the waters of Deep Bay. Food is excellent French---this restaurant is chef-owned (also serves lunch).

I agree with Munmun regarding The Cove. My favourite place on the island is Le Bistro. It is very expensive. It also has a lovely, lovely atmosphere but does not overlook anything, so I think perhaps the other suggestions are better.

Richmond-upon-Thames...
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic dinner in Antigua

Thanks so much for your help!

4. Re: Romantic dinner in Antigua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Antigua