We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sandals antigua advice please...

ontario canada
6 posts
Save Topic
sandals antigua advice please...

MY wife and I are planning to go to Sandals in feb/07. we are trying to decide on the room catagory. does anyone have some advice. we are deciding between the "honeymoon luxury concierge room" ( map location 14) or the slightly lower catagory room "honeymoon grand lux" ( map # 7 or 12 ). Is map location 14 at the back of resort a good idea with constuction going on behind or will construction be mostly done by end of feb. when we go. any other insider info from people who have recently gone to the resort would be appreciated greatly!! cheers

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
170 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sandals antigua advice please...

The contruction should be finished or very close to it by the time you arrive. I am scheduled to go here in January...but have stayed at other sandals in the past and in my opinion as long as you don't book the lowest room category you'll be fine. Save your $$$ for a tour.

2. Re: sandals antigua advice please...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, August 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Antigua