We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tennis courts near Nonsuch Bay?

NYC, NY
Level Contributor
12 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Tennis courts near Nonsuch Bay?

I'm planning to stay ay Nonsuch Bay Resort this Xmas, but they, sadly, don't have courts. Any suggestions for the courts nearby? Thanks!

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5,860 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tennis courts near Nonsuch Bay?

It's a shame, there were supposed to be courts ready a couple of years ago, but I guess it just didn't happen.

I believe there is a court at Harmony Hall, which is the nearest place to Nonsuch. Actually it's the only place nearby.... Might be worth contacting them in advance for availability - though they probably don't reopen until November.

NYC, NY
Level Contributor
12 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tennis courts near Nonsuch Bay?

Thank you! Yes, I saw it on google map, but the resort itself says nothing about it for some reason

3. Re: Tennis courts near Nonsuch Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Antigua