We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current e-mail contact for The Verandah?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
476 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Current e-mail contact for The Verandah?

Hi:

Does anyone have a current e-mail contact for The Verandah. I'm booking this week but I need a few questions answered first. I tried the contact form on their website but it is not working properly. So then I attempted a contact of head office on the Elite Island Resorts website but have not heard back.

If anyone has contacted the resort in the last year and received a reply back I'd really appreciate having the e-mail address.

Thanks very much!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
476 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current e-mail contact for The Verandah?

Hi:

For those of you also requiring this info, I did receive a very helpful response from the e-mail address I found on the head office website.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current e-mail contact for The Verandah?

Hi,

Would you please give me their email?? I emailed them about a week ago using their website and no anwer yet...

Thank you!!

yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,832 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current e-mail contact for The Verandah?

We had requests we wanted from the verandah and got a reply on the contact form on their website. If you access the hotel website through trip advisor, scroll down past the option of contact us, then right at the bottom of the page it says hotels full website. Their is an option to send them an email by completing their form. We had a reply about not being able to guarantee any requests but will do their best. The second email we sent was about answering the negative reviews, but did not receive a reply from this one.

If you have already done this check your junk mail as our reply went straight into our junk email box. We thought we had not received a reply till I checked our junk emails.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current e-mail contact for The Verandah?

Thank you ppmaiden,

I will try that way.

Cheers!!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
476 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Current e-mail contact for The Verandah?

Hi:

When I tried using the contact form on The Verandah website it would not work for me. I did inform them of this and it looks like it is working now. I did contact them through reservations@eliteislands.com which I found on the Elite Islands Resorts website. Just remember to tell them which resort you are contacting them about.

6. Re: Current e-mail contact for The Verandah?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Antigua