We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dunkin Donuts?

Maine
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dunkin Donuts?

Is there a Dunkin Donuts in Antigua? Or recommendations for morning coffee within walking distance of Jolly Beach Resort?

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dunkin Donuts?

No D D in Antigua. There may be coffee bar in Jolly Harbour. I know there used to be. A short walk from JBR.

Regards

Mark

Edited: 3:27 pm, January 22, 2013
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dunkin Donuts?

oh dear this really is not Aruba!

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
6,080 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dunkin Donuts?

Please don't tell me you'd come all the way to the Caribbean and want to eat franchised doughnuts!!

I don't think the coffee bar's reopened at the commercial centre, but the Crow's Nest does a reasonable coffee.

If you want a fried dough fix - try some local johnny cakes :)

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
503 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dunkin Donuts?

Dunkin' Donuts....Give me strength !!!!!!

There isn't a McDonald's either and I've never seen Budweiser or Coors Light at any of the bars................The only daytime American soap operas are at least 20 years old...................................

Hardly worth you coming really.

Maine
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Dunkin Donuts?

No doughnut fix necessary. While on vacation we like to start the day with a walk on the beach with a coffee. In Aruba we walk to DD then back to the resort. Thanks for the info.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dunkin Donuts?

I guess if you are not staying in an all inclusive that provides buffet breakfast, you may be looking to find breakfast elsewhere. Try the saltfish and ackee that you can buy from local traders. It's good to try the local food.

NYC metro
Level Contributor
118 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dunkin Donuts?

Not sure if JBR has an in room coffee maker... but I am a DD coffee lover myself and always bring it with me in my suitcase when I travel. Just a thought!

8. Re: Dunkin Donuts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Antigua