We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep Sea Fishing on Suzie Q at St James Club

fl
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Deep Sea Fishing on Suzie Q at St James Club

We would like to do the Deep See Fishing Adventure on the Suzie Q at the St James Club with captain Noel. Could not found any testimonials regarding any fishing trips with this boat/crew. If anyone out there has any experience please let us know. Thanks in advance

Antigua
Level Contributor
219 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deep Sea Fishing on Suzie Q at St James Club

i fish myself quite a bit (not for charter) and know noel, suzie q's skipper. He's a very good captain and quite capable of finding some fish. if you do then you will probably end up eating it later that night at sjc.

London, England...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Deep Sea Fishing on Suzie Q at St James Club

My husband and I are regular visitors to St James' Club and the first time he went fishing on the island was with 'Captain Noel' and he had such a fabulous day, he went out again the very next day, AND the day after that! He caught some amazing specimens and can't wait til we go back in November to do it all again! He doesn't get excited about much, however, he said it was one of the best experiences of his life!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deep Sea Fishing on Suzie Q at St James Club

Did this in 2009. Had never been deep sea fishing before and my knowledge of the fish we caught is rubbish but we had a great day.

It started slowly and we caught a huge tuna fish which we took back to shore - we gave it to one of the girls in the bar but she had to get permission off all sorts of people first before she could take it home.

Our girlfriends didn't like the rough seas so we ended coming back in shore (towards the pillars of Hercules) where we caught Baracuda for fun. The captain left these on the dock of Mamora Bay and the locals came to take them.

Had never been fishing before, never mind deep sea but we really enjoyed it .

Edited: 2:59 am, September 30, 2012
Antigua
Level Contributor
219 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Deep Sea Fishing on Suzie Q at St James Club

Sadly the boat isn't there anymore. Captain Noel is running a boat in Jolly Harbour now.

Antigua
Level Contributor
34 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Deep Sea Fishing on Suzie Q at St James Club

The fishing vessel Overdraft - captained by Frank Hart out of Nelson's Dockyard has a good reputation coming from many years of connecting his clients to the BIG one!!

I believe he is happy to pick up charter guests from the dock at St James Club in Mamora Bay.

Hope this helps......

6. Re: Deep Sea Fishing on Suzie Q at St James Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, December 16, 2013