We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excursions

Alabama
3 posts
Save Topic
excursions

Just wanting a suggestion on a day trip while in Antigua, not looking to dive (ear problems),but a nice boat tour or hike. Thanks.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: excursions

Back to your original topic - Wadadli has a great tour. We have been on their half-day trips many times, and have reservations for their day trip when we go in April. Staff has always been great, boats are clean, great fun. We cannot wait to go!

Alabama
3 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: excursions

Thank you karena1. The rest of you need to get a life.

new jersey
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: excursions

karena - where does wadadli leave from? Do they do a BArbuda or just circumnavigation? we are traveling in April and looking for some things to do. staying at the st james. any other recommendations?

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: excursions

They pick you up in various spots. We are being picked up right at our resort - coconut beach resort. They also pick up at Jolly and many others. Here is there web site. www.wadadlicats.com.

You can get all the info from there that you will need. They emailed me to confirma and told me what time they would pick us up. I thought it was great that they come right to where you are staying.

antigua
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: excursions

Hi antigua or bust!

I can organize a hiking trip for a couple of hours to Wallins Dam- just let me know

There are private charters that we can organize or you can do one of the regular excursions on wadadli cats or eco tours. There are trips that circumnavigate the island and do some snorkeling or you can do just a snorkeling trip. Different ones run on different days. Let me know if there is any more info that is more specific that you would like. marvalousmarv12@hotmail.com

Get answers to your questions about Antigua