We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperature in the evening?

Stratford-upon-Avon
2 posts
Save Topic
Temperature in the evening?

We are staying at Cocobay resort in February, and I wondered what the temperature was like in the evening, do we need to take jackets etc., also am I right in thinking that it gets dark about 6pm ish.

Marlow, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temperature in the evening?

You should not need jackets as it is still very humid at night. It does get dark early but it also gets light very early so you just adjust your day according to the daylight hours - have fun.

uk
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Temperature in the evening?

Hi - we spent xmas/new year at JHV and I didn't once need a jacket in the evening, it was wonderful. Yes it gets dark at 6ish and from Cocobay you should see the most fabulous sunsets. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stratford-upon-Avon
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Temperature in the evening?

Thanks for both your replies. We are both looking forward to going, one week today, can't wait.

One futher query, the Cocobay has a dress code in the evening, collars and long trousers for gentlemen, how smart are people expected to dress. Will I be alright in chinos and smart casual shirts? are jeans a definate no, no?

Lake District, UK
Level Contributor
851 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Temperature in the evening?

Chinos would be fine. It's hard to say about jeans because there is such a broad range of condition and styles.

Marlow, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Temperature in the evening?

We have stayed at both Galley Bay and The Beach Club in Antigua and my husband always wears a short sleeved shirt with collar and chinos. He would not wear jeans and people do tend to dress up. Sorry I have not been to Cocobay but I would imagine it would be similar.

Buckingham UK
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Temperature in the evening?

BucksTraveler