We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best All Inclusive

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Best All Inclusive

Looking to book independently during 2006. Complete novice regarding Antigua. Can you please advise on the best All Inclusive and or best hotel.

Have researched the reviews on TA but an overall objective viewpoint would be appreciated.

Thankyou

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Best All Inclusive

I've been a "lurker"on this site for years...absorbing all the good input...and ,so, I've finally decided to add my two cents, or tuppence!...BTW, for restaurant advice, I only follow Zagat Guides,for the same reason you follow TA...advice from the "real people".

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Best All Inclusive

Z

Never heard of Zagat until you mentioned them on this thread = thanks for that. Did you check your clock?

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Best All Inclusive

Zagat big in USA w/business types...I have contributed to ratings on about 6 or 8 restaurants...and, no, I have not checked clock...and will not...stopped smoking 5 yrs ago, have had angioplasty stents inserted within past year...all have moved clock hands forward...hopefully...still have places to go, as afore-mentioned.

So, where ARE you staying in St. Lucia...and when are you going??

cambridge
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Best All Inclusive

hi we have booked the jolly beach hotel in Antigua in march for our wedding. we did loads of research on all different sites and it seemed very reasonable. i also found somebody who married there last year and had a fab time. it has a variety of resturants and is on the beach with gorgeous swimming pools and lots of facilities. we also thought it was very reasonably priced for friends and family to come with us. hopwe this helps might see you there

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Best All Inclusive

We are staying at the Hilton from 26th Dec for 7 days. Had to rearrange because we were to stay in a guest House that stopped trading. Lucky escape perhaps. Looking forward to it all of a sudden - holidays are coming, holidays are coming.

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Best All Inclusive

Jalousie Plantation, sorry!

antigua
Level Contributor
193 posts
1 review
Save Reply
27. Re: Best All Inclusive

Xarla didn't mention a few of the best all inclusives. These are good by anyone's standard. Jumby Bay is hard to beat if you want to get away, have good beaches and great food/service/ac/room/location.

Curtain Bluff hotel has been rated #1 all inclusive by many different organizations so many times because it is that good. They don't spend mad money on marketing because they don't need to. Do a search for Curtain Bluff and see what you come up with.

Antigua also has several other top class hotels why happen to be not all inclusive. Check the Carlisle Bay Hotel and The Inn which are both extremely good.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Best All Inclusive

well, Vegas,you're in for a treat!...the location of Jalousie Beach is amazingingly beautiful ( as i said a few posts ago!)...we stayed in villa #105, directly above the helipad (arrange for the helicopter transfers,btw...be sure to take a few essentials in a small tote,because your luggage will arrive in a van,3 hours after you do!)...plunge pool,king bed and A/C...aaah!...excellent snorkling just to right of pier,in a protected sanctuary area at the base of Petit Piton....AAAAGH,I need to go back there!....good buffetw/calypso dancers at beach front restaurant...we are definitely going back...hopefully the new owners haven't changed much since last year when it was Hilton....ask me anything else you'd like to know about Jalousie...oh yeah, almost forgot...have a sunset drink up the hill at Ladera's Dasheene Restaurant, followed by dinner...make reservations and take a cab ( 10USD each way)...just magnificent view...

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Best All Inclusive

sorry for getting so off orig. thread of post...but we were chatting,you know?

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Best All Inclusive

Will do thanks Z.

Also thanks to 365. I will check out Cutain Bluffs.

Get answers to your questions about Antigua