We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sandals antigua or grand pineapple beach??

merseyside
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sandals antigua or grand pineapple beach??

Hi can anyone give me their opinions on whether sandals antigua or grand pineapple beach is the best hotel to stay at, many thanks.

Inuvik, Canada
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sandals antigua or grand pineapple beach??

Hi .I have never stayed at the Sandals property but I can coment on the Grand Pineapple.I have stayed at other Sandals properties on other island and have found them to be real 5* resorts.The Pineapple more of a 4* very nice grounds the staff,service was good not great .No Spa services on site.The food was just OK but the beach made up for it .Truly loved the beach.The little vendor shops and beach restaurants were fun but the beach itself was great.The swimming,sailing and just laying on the beach was worth the trip .I would go back just for that beach that's how nice it was . They have true ocean view and beachfront rooms another plus.In Canadian dollars the Pineapple was worth the money we had spent .At the time we went Sandals was quiet a bit more, but we did feel we got what we paid for at the Pineapple. Like I already said it was not a 5*resort like most Sandals are.

merseyside
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sandals antigua or grand pineapple beach??

Thanks very much twotravellers

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: sandals antigua or grand pineapple beach??

hi i just got back from sanadals antigua early this morning and can tell you that it was a FANTASTIC time i have never been to pineapple but it didnt look all that nice from what i have seen if you have any ????feel free to ask there is so much to say i read soo many bad reviews before we left and almost switched to another sandals there is work going on there though but it doesnt really bother you(you dont even see it and if you will be there after it is completed hands down definately sandals the new resort will be OUTSTANDING!!