We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are we nuts?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
261 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Are we nuts?

So the husband and I were in Anguilla last December. We just saw Cap is running some good deals for the summer. Are we completely crazy for wanting to go back this soon!?

In our defense we stayed at Cusi, enjoyed it a lot, but were completely enchanted by Maundays Bay. Also, the possibility of all you can drink Ting in the mini bar is almost to fantastic to believe!

Mystic, CT
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are we nuts?

I think you'd be crazy if you didn't want to go back this soon. Try some vodka with your Ting, and enjoy!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
6,758 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are we nuts?

Yes you are crazy.

Crazy like a fox, says I, as I sit here with my own Ting in hand, having found a little bit of Paradise right in my own backyard.

Go for it and report back on my favorite pristine Maunday's Bay beach ASAP.

Thank you! :-)

Florida
Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Are we nuts?

when do you plan on going? is it really hot?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
261 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are we nuts?

Glad we're not crazy ;-) I literally cried when we left in December!

I will certainly report back Pepper! And um, where did you get Ting?!

Not sure about the weather that time of year Marley. I'm sure it's hot but no hotter then NYC I would think. Anyone know?

Florida
Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Are we nuts?

when are you going? May?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
261 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Are we nuts?

No no. Summer. Late July / early August. Wish it could be earlier but the show I'm doing doesn't close until July 25th. Summer stock.

Jersey City, New...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4,240 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Are we nuts?

That's a great time to be on the island. You'll be there for the beginning of the Anguilla Festival, so a lot will be going on all over the island. The ocean is especially calm so if you haven't been to Shoal Bay East and Little Bay, this would be an the ideal time. I always go out with Junior Fleming, who I've dubbed "The Pied Piper of Shoal Bay East."

I love Anguilla in the summer! ;~>

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Are we nuts?

Everytime I leave the island after 20+ visits I go kicking, screaming and crying, It's never too soon to return. We left 4/15 and are returning on 7/27 for carnival.

Uncle Ernie always told me "You have to leave to come back!". He's right and Carnival here we come and then we've already booked for the entire winter of 2011 - 1/13-4/6! Me loves Anguilla!!!!!!!!

Go often and for as long as you can............

See you at Carnival!

AXA Beach Bum

Rutherford NJ
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Are we nuts?

Yes its hot, but how much hotter than NYC? Not much....it gets pretty hot n humid here in NY and there actually is some breeze in AXA that helps. GO FOR IT!

st. croix us virgin...
Level Contributor
109 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Are we nuts?

does anyone have some links or websites for good deals at cap in july thanks

Get answers to your questions about The Valley