We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moped rental

Washington, D.C.
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
moped rental

Are there moped rentals available in Anguilla? I will be arriving by ferry from St. Martin. Are mopeds available at Blowing point?

Naples
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: moped rental

Bump. I want the same info

wilmot, wi
Level Contributor
39 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: moped rental

If you have never been to Anguilla before I would not suggest renting a moped (even if they are available, I don't know if they are). We saw ONE, our entire week there and it was obviously driven by a local (he was weaving in and out of traffic like a madman). It takes about a day of driving to get used to driving on the left (those right hand turns are the hardest). Locals hardly stop at stop signs off the main road if they are making a turn (we were almost hit numerous times) and they have many gravel trucks that spew gravel every time they hit a bump (and there are many bumps).

Not to mention there are many unpaved roads or half paved roads that you probably wouldn't be able to go down...and those roads lead to some of the best beaches.