We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Affair

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
13,354 posts
51 reviews
The Affair

Season One begins tomorrow. Starring Ziggy, Mrs Ziggy, Provo, Anguilla, a whole lot of dining, and something called Jacala. Looking forward

Thank you all for contributing. I'm experimenting with a new approach on this trip: Lazy researching. Other than food where I have no doubt you stirred me to the right direction, I have just about zero planned. All we want for X-mas is a nice beach and some Anguillan goat. Its been a tough winter!

Thanks again. See ya in Anguilla (Well, it's just an expression. I most likely wont see any of you)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
7,547 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: The Affair

Enjoy!

And do tell.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
358 posts
2. Re: The Affair

Ziggy, hope you have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to hear what you think about our beloved Anguilla. And while it's likely you won't see most of us on island, some of us at least could see your travels if you post pictures on Facebook's Anguilla forum. Any chance you're a member? And assuming of course you feel like sharing. It is, after all, your affair.

Edited: 8:45 am, December 09, 2015
Glen Mills...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,867 posts
69 reviews
3. Re: The Affair

Ah, but you just might (see some of us that is). The island is that small. You will find yourself bumping into people that you met of the ferry, or who were staying at Frangipani and wind up at the same place for lunch. And if you look anything like your picture, TA people will most likely stop you and say "hi".

Can't wait to read this one!

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,456 posts
93 reviews
4. Re: The Affair

Ziggy,

Have a great time on Anguilla! Jacala was one of my favorites. Frangi is a nice spot. Cant wait to read your report of Anguilla.

djb

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
89 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: The Affair

Will definitely be tuning in! Just hope Provo doesn't end up with a broken heart...

Have fun - you and Mrs. Ziggy are in for a real treat!

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
13,354 posts
51 reviews
6. Re: The Affair

Thanks everyone.

Btw, is there somewhere we can go for drinks after dinner. At the Seven Stars we usually circle around the pool twice before hitting the sack. Is the pool at Fran big enough in the event we'll need to do the same

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
410 posts
7. Re: The Affair

They have 2 pools. The beachside one isn't very big, but the view is awesome. The other doesn't have a view, but is bigger and would be good for laps. Have drinks right there at Straw Hat!

Edited: 1:21 pm, December 09, 2015
Glen Mills...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,867 posts
69 reviews
8. Re: The Affair

Viceroy has pretty cool infinity pool and bar area as well, if you are looking for a change of scenery.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
7,547 posts
10 reviews
9. Re: The Affair

Straw Hat is practically connected to Frangi.

If you want something different, the next one down would be Ocean Echo, maybe 2 minutes walk.

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,207 posts
9 reviews
10. Re: The Affair

Have fun, Zig!