We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sea lice

cape cod
4 posts
Save Topic
sea lice

We are thinking of going to Anguilla in late April early May. Can you tell me if the island has sea lice during that time. I know the Caymans has sea lice in April. Very allergic to them. Also, what is the water temp then, and is the beach good at KU? Thank for any information.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
496 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sea lice

Hi, Never Heard of sea lice??We have traveled all over caribbean, that's a new one for me...WOW ! I'm sure there's all kinds of things out there ! Anyway we're also going again in early May, staying at villa by Shoal bay East. Not familiar with Ku but there's lots of coments on this site about it. Rachelle&Joe

2. Re: sea lice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, August 18, 2009