We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rockfield Pepper Sauce

Raleigh, North...
1 post
1 review
Rockfield Pepper Sauce

Does anyone know where I can order any of this sauce online or someone I could contact in Anguilla to have some shipped up to me?

Ma
Level Contributor
436 posts
1. Re: Rockfield Pepper Sauce

Good excuse for a trip back to Anguilla!

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
343 posts
1 review
2. Re: Rockfield Pepper Sauce

Last time we were on island, the only place we could find it was Shoal Bay Scuba, maybe if you contacted them they could help you out or point you in the right direction?

Edited: 7:38 pm, June 16, 2015
South Jersey
Level Contributor
880 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Rockfield Pepper Sauce

It used to be made by Mrs. Carty of Rockfield - the name of the family home just at the turn off the main road to North Hill. David Carty, of Rebel Marine, is her son. Mrs. Carty is getting up in years, and I believe her niece was making it according to Mrs. Carty's recipe.

I used to carry cases of it back with me when I had a Caribbean store here in the states. My customers used to wait for my return fron Anguilla with anxiousness. Mrs. Carty was tickled by my interest and let me observe her making it. It's a fond memory for me....

It used to be available for sale in local supermarkets on AXA, but I have not seen it recently.

Anguilla
11 posts
4. Re: Rockfield Pepper Sauce

Chris Carty does make it and you can always find it at Anguilla Techni-Sales (right next to Rebel Marine) on the North Hill Road.

KAP
USA
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
330 reviews
5. Re: Rockfield Pepper Sauce

As of today, available at Ashley 's.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
7,497 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: Rockfield Pepper Sauce

Rel-AXA: That is one great story. Very touching.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
343 posts
1 review
7. Re: Rockfield Pepper Sauce

Where is Ashley's?

South Jersey
Level Contributor
880 posts
3 reviews
8. Re: Rockfield Pepper Sauce

Ashley's is in The Valley, best reached by going out Coronation Ave. past the Landsome Bowl, then turning left. It will be on the right side of the road.

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
75 posts
43 reviews
9. Re: Rockfield Pepper Sauce

When I stopped in to Anguilla Techni-Sales last week, they had cases of it. My usually go-to shop on the island is Ashleys in The Valley but they didn't have it this year. The kind ladies at Techni-Sales said they ALWAYS have it and they even gave me some bubble wrap for the flight home.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
343 posts
1 review
10. Re: Rockfield Pepper Sauce

Got 4 bottles at Ashley's today! Yay! Thanks all for the tips :)