We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tranquillity Villa

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
496 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Tranquillity Villa

Going to Anqguilla May 2007 for 3 1/2 wks. have been there one other time stayed at 18 Degree Loved the view & pool there Gorgeous! but they have dark shutter doors in living area & bedroom & in late afternoon the bugs start invading must shut doors & sit closed in & lose the Breathtaking view it offers! if it had sliders with screens we would book there again!. Is anyone familiar with Tranquillity Villa aka Casa Alfredo near Shoal Bay East? Booked from mycaribbean.com looks great! Thanks for any input!

Bethesda, Maryland
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tranquillity Villa

Sounds like you are looking for rest relaxation and peace & quiet spot Referee Joe. Have you considered getting the same from another destination like St Lucia or Dominica? I am sure you can get the same plus great vacation packages to these destinations. I've had great villa living experiences from St Lucia & relaxation in Barbados. Compare deal from Expedia, Hotels.com, Serenitytvl . com, Travelocity etc. I am sure you can get vistas, views and accommodations. To name a few; Anse Chastanet hotel, Windjammer Landing.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
496 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tranquillity Villa

Hey Modest, Have not been to St.Lucia & Dominica but have been to Barbados,St,Martin, Caymans,Punta Cana,Cancun,Cabo,St.Croix,St.Thomas,Virgin Gorda,St.John&Anguilla. We now alternate going to St,John&Anguilla those being out favorites! Its hard to tear ourselves away from those two! Where have you stayed on Anguilla?

Bethesda, Maryland
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tranquillity Villa

Hi Referee Joe

Never been to Anguilla. I read your post and everything you say reminds me of the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort in St Lucia. Very tropical yet with a great beach. Private villas in so many categories. I've stayed at the Estate villas on many occasions and they are the ultimate of luxury. Got them through serenitytvl com

4. Re: Tranquillity Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, August 18, 2009