We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watching Soccer on the Beach

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Topic
Watching Soccer on the Beach

I can't believe I am asking where to watch the soccer game on Tuesday. We should get to the island right when the USA plays. Not missing the first hours on the beach. Any luck that there is a place to watch the soccer game at a place on the beach?

Hatfield...
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Watching Soccer on the Beach

Straw Hat has the World Cup matches on in their beach bar

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Watching Soccer on the Beach

Maybe Roy or Elvis in SandyGround

hp
Level Contributor
353 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Watching Soccer on the Beach

Good wi-fi and Dish anywhere you can watch on ipad in beach chair. That is what I did last week:)

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Watching Soccer on the Beach

Thanks for the quick responses. Straw Hat sounds like the ideal solution. Close to Turtles Nest, our home base for the week.

Port St. Mary...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Watching Soccer on the Beach

Ferryboat Inn, Roy's Bayside and Straw Hat are all showing the matches from the Football World Cup.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
70 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Watching Soccer on the Beach

Thanks for asking the important questions txgirl! Lol I was about to post the same question until I saw yours! I'll be there Friday watching my team while on the beach! Can't wait!

7. Re: Watching Soccer on the Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 01, 2015