We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turtle's Nest Studios

Boston...
Level Contributor
392 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Turtle's Nest Studios

I've only stayed in the OF 1 bedroom... how are the studios? Is the deck big enough for 2 people to sit/eat? I know the views are partial ocean, over the pool. Are there washers/dryers? Full kitchens? Anything else I should know?

Thanks

Boston...
Level Contributor
392 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turtle's Nest Studios

I received a very nice PM that says full kitchens and washer/dryer in the studio units. Can anyone shed any light on the decks?

Thanks

Leesburg, Florida
Level Contributor
2,042 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Turtle's Nest Studios

They really don't have decks but small balconies big enough for two upright chairs and small table. If you decide on a studio recommend one on the second, third or fourth floor of building 2. You get the best view from these. If you don't mind the stairs you could stay on the fourth floor and go up to the roof where they have chairs tables and a covered gazebo

Boston...
Level Contributor
392 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turtle's Nest Studios

Thanks for the information!

Leesburg, Florida
Level Contributor
2,042 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Turtle's Nest Studios

OOPS !!! Re my post--Meant to say the East side of Building 2. You won't get much view from the west side.

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turtle's Nest Studios

Howard, I was trying to remember if that small table was more like an end table, or a small table at the height where you could eat?

Do you remember?

Leesburg, Florida
Level Contributor
2,042 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Turtle's Nest Studios

Small table about 18 inches square--more like an end table. Not sure all balconies had them.

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Turtle's Nest Studios

Thanks, that would have been my guess too.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
85 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Turtle's Nest Studios

I just stayed in a studio on 2nd floor of turtles nest last week. The table and 2 chairs is plenty big enough to sit and eat. We ate breakfast everyday on balcony and a pizza for dinner one night. There is a washer/dryer ironing board hair dryer, kitchen well equipped in our room. Microwave, toaster, coffee pot, full size stove and full size refrig. It is a compact room but has everything you need to be comfortable. Only negative is that the studio has a small size water heater and could not take a long shower or you ran out of hot water. I adjusted and used warm water and it lasted long enough. Staff is helpful and rooms are very clean and daily made service. I rushed out one morning with dishes in the sink and when we returned later in the day they were cleaned and put away. Love Turtles Nest and have stayed in same studio 3 years in a row.

Boston...
Level Contributor
392 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Turtle's Nest Studios

Thanks everyone... great insights!

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Turtle's Nest Studios

Thanks Cali-Em, where you in the Phase 1 or 2 building?