We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anguilla Tourism Board

Sarasota, Florida
2 posts
Save Topic
Anguilla Tourism Board

Email and or address for Anguilla Tourism Board or where I can file a complaint

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
36,123 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anguilla Tourism Board

google is your friend...what do you want to complain about? Just being nosy................

Sarasota, Florida
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anguilla Tourism Board

I am getting ready to battle with Unlimited Vacation Club. I stupidly purchased a vacation plan believing what the "very good" salesman told me. I found EVERY SINGLE VACATION AT A BETTER PRICE ON MY OWN. I paid a lot of money but thanks to this board I called my CC company and they refunded my money(deposit) while they investigate. I am waiting for the info. To fill out from the CC company.. I just wrote to DR Ministry of tourism. I wanted the address to the Anguilla Dept of Minesty so I could get the address for Club deDescuentos Vacacionales DR, LLC in Anguilla. There web site they list for The Dominican Republic and the Miami office will not go through. Sent a letter to UVC saying I would not be making any payments and to cancel . Anguilla is holding the loan so I wanted their email address so I could tell them why I was not moving forward with this vacation package. Not one single vacation that I looked at was a DEAL. I did much better on my own. Still not believing I fell for this. Maybe it's good for folks in Europe and Canada but definitely not the US!

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,667 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anguilla Tourism Board

This may be helpful to you, hope it gets resolved.

…yuku.com/topic/….UrGvzvRDvUc

Dallas, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Anguilla Tourism Board

You mention that you were able to find every vacation for a better price on your own, but when we just purchased the membership we were told (in writing) that they will beat the best price out there by 25% .... So maybe I'm not correctly understanding .... Please clarify. Thanks.

5. Re: Anguilla Tourism Board

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 21, 2014