We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cap Juluca newest room- Jonquil Suite

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
99 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Cap Juluca newest room- Jonquil Suite

I just happened to catch a glimpse of this lovely suite online. (2 Master bdrm suite with private pool.) I haven't been able to find any other photos or read any reviews other than what's been posted on their Facebook page. Just wondering if anyone has seen it, or had the pleasure of staying in it? Would like to hear your thoughts.

New York
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cap Juluca newest room- Jonquil Suite

Katie, its villa 12, the first renovation done a few years ago. It was their showcase for villa sales and now its a wonderful suite. I have not seen it completed but I agree I think its stunning and the pool overlooks the beach.

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cap Juluca newest room- Jonquil Suite

We saw it when they had it open for tours two or three years ago as their sales model like Penny mentioned. I don't remember much about the view (at CJ everything looks onto the ocean, so I don't think there is a bad view to be had). I was mostly focused on how things would be refreshed throughout the resort, as this was (is?) the prototype. It was very pretty and bright colors, just like their marketing photos.

At that time, the suite was not available for rental, so I wasn't looking at it very closely. It was just a curious walk through on a rainy day.

But it was beautiful!

Edited: 12:48 pm, June 22, 2013
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
99 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cap Juluca newest room- Jonquil Suite

When I called CJ (directly) the other day to inquire about the suite, the reservationist, of course, knew about it, but didn't seem to have any other information available. i.e. additional photos. Just seemed as if CP wasn't really trying to promote it. And, the rate she quoted was higher than Viceroy's premium Beachfront Villa!!!

Interesting! Love the idea the Jonquil pool overlooks the ocean, where as their other private pool villas are located inside the courtyard without an ocean view.

4. Re: Cap Juluca newest room- Jonquil Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 24, 2014