We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
297 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Taxis

How much does it cost and how long does it take to go from ferry at Blowing Point to Shoal Bay East? Will there be taxis waiting there at the end of the day to take us back or should I arrange the pickup with the driver on the way over?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis

You will be going from zone 4 to zone 8 so around $26.00 each way, there are taxis waiting at Blowing Point, the drivers will come back and pick you up at a given time.If i have to use a taxi i use Maurice Hodge 264-235-2676...but they are all good folks....have always found Eloidia's the best spot and Carol & Catherine are great.

2. Re: Taxis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 10, 2014