We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach chairs

Cape Cod
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Beach chairs

Last year I shopped all the places I know to find some beach chairs to purchase. I was only able to find 2 at Best Buy and they were of poor quality. (ripped in a matter of 2 weeks). Has anyone who has recently been there or is currently there seen any for sale on the island? Also looking to buy a beach umbrella.

Thank you

Cape Cod
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Beach chairs

Ellen, I will be there for a month so renting won't work for me. Also, I want to leave my chairs there for my next visit. I took someone else's advice form here and wrapped them in plastic wrap and duct tape. Hopefully will have no trouble with the airline.

3 days 15 hrs til Paradise!!!!!

boston
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Beach chairs

Hi again..I suggested wrapping as checkin luggage. I am on-island now did not find chairs but did find umbrellas at "Jumbo Plaza". Have driven by many times finally stopped in. Large store mostly with clothing but various household items as well. Lots of beach stuff (no chairs) but they did have umbrellas. They are located right before roundabout heading to Sandy Ground (lefthand side). Good luck...

13. Re: Beach chairs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 08, 2014