We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lime Kove review

MA
Level Contributor
240 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Lime Kove review

Just ending a wonderful 3 week stay at the beautiful, new Lime Kove Villas in Island Harbor. Thought I'd post now as I'm sitting here on the terrace looking out at the amazing 180 degree view of the sea with the water practically at my feet, watching the fishing boats leaving the harbor as they do each AM.

Location: heading east thru the Island Harbor village, pass Smitty's, the fish pier, On da Rocks, and just as the road bears right up the hill, there is a driveway on the left, almost directly in front of you. (if you come to the little church and the road to Hibernia, you've gone past it.) Lime Kove is the pink building directly on the water which has a covered garage area on ground level, stairs on each side leading up to two separate accommodations, so 4 units in total.

Description: you walk into a foyer with travertine floors (which is used throughout the unit) and as you round the corner into the living area you are met with the most incredible view of the sea which is magnified by a huge window on the side and 3 sliding glass, screened doors in front of you. The living and dining area are open to each other with a very modern open kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and everything needed to cook or entertain. The living area is very spacious and has a huge HD tv, wifi, beautiful art work, along with comfotable sofa and chairs. There is a laundry room with washer/dryer and storage area which is so convenient. Off the hallway are two ensuite bedrooms with very comfortable king size beds and beautiful furnishings. (Love the lamps that are clear glass bases filled with rocks that one might collect on a beach walk) The bathrooms have an ample vanity, very open, large shower, and plenty of hot water.

Contact info:Raul Webster, son of Gretel & Edward Webster who live across the street, is the contact person. raulwebster@yahoo.com

Wish I knew how to post pics but I'm new to iPad and need some instruction. Last year there was a review posted by Daffy so if you do a search, you should be able to find it.

And if you have any questions, please feel free!

We've been searching for quite a few trips to find the perfect accommodation for us and we've finally found it!

PJ

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,667 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lime Kove review

We like it here as well. In fact we were there for our second stay at Lime Kove the same time as PJ. The amazing thing about this trip were the amount of rainbows we saw overlooking Island Harbour, practically every morning. We really didn't have much in the way of rain, just these astounding rainbows.

We tend to stay all over the island, but in the East End, it's a favorite for us. Glad you found you place, PJ!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,773 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lime Kove review

PJ, thanks for the review - it sounds really nice.

Daffy, I remember your review too. I

have always thought about staying on the East End so we could try some of the restaurants out there.

This seems like a great option!

Thanks for posting.

Ellen

us
Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lime Kove review

Lime Kove villas sound really nice. I tried to find some info on it along with rates but I cant seem to bring anything up. The only thing I can find is Ks cove. Do they have their own website? Thanks for any info.

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,667 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lime Kove review

Lime Kove is not completely finished and as of now doesn't have it's own web-site. They are still doing some work on one of the upstairs units. No construction noise though as they won't work if there are guests staying.

The above info in PJ's post for contact information is correct.

us
Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Lime Kove review

Thanks for the info.

Level Contributor
13 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lime Kove review

The son, Raul, is very helpful. He gets back to you right away with any questions you may have. I stay at K's Kove when I go to Anguilla. I'm returning at the end of the month for their Seafood Festival. Yes, they're doing construction but it doesn't interfere with ones stay. K's Kove is for people with smaller budgets. It's not on the water like Lime's Kove but it's directly across the street. Either way, you can't beat a trip to Anguilla.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,773 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lime Kove review

How does one go about touring Lime Kove?

Thanks for any info.

Ellen

Level Contributor
13 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lime Kove review

It's not a big development like other resorts. It's very quaint. Well worth the money compared to other places. If you want the email please let me know. It's a family run business.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,773 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lime Kove review

Thanks for this PJ, we had a great tour with Mr Webster.

These places are gorgeous, such beautiful construction, high quality furniture and terrific views.

He said he would be putting in a pool soon. Really nice.

Ellen

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,667 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lime Kove review

Thanks for the update, Ellen. That's good to hear about the pool going in soon.