We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cap Juluca Management???

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
84 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cap Juluca Management???

We are deciding between Cap Juluca and Viceroy for our honeymoon. We are big beach people therefore are leaning towards CJ but I’m nervous with the recent management changes (or lack thereof). I have been reading a lot of different articles/posts that CJ still hasn’t obtain a full time general manager etc. Seem to be lots of complaints about management of the resort. Has anyone been since they renovated and reopened? Just want to be sure we are making the right decision!

I really like the Viceroy and the fact that there are great bars and restaurants on the property as well as close by but the only downfall is the beach at Viceroy (I hear it doesn't compare to the beauty of CJ!?)

Thanks for your help!

S B
New York
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Cap Juluca Management???

I was at Sheriva a coiuple of years ago. There are chairs reserved for Sheriva guests near the public entrance at Pimm's. There was a cooler full of water bottles for us, but we didn't have beach service.

12. Re: Cap Juluca Management???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 14, 2014