We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribbean Travel and LIfe Magazine

Florida
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Caribbean Travel and LIfe Magazine

I just found out Caribbean Travel and Life is gone.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
454 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Caribbean Travel and LIfe Magazine

I'm so disappointed to here this. I've been a subscriber for the past five years, but have read the magazine for much longer than that. It's my travel Bible (along with TA, of course!). I received my February edition this past week, but it didn't include anything indicating they were discontinuing the magazine.

conn
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Caribbean Travel and LIfe Magazine

Godiava, there was a letter inside the plastice sleave explaining the shutdown. You could tell by the light content over the last few issues something was up.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
136 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Caribbean Travel and LIfe Magazine

We were subscribed through 2014. I did find this YouTube video titled "Dreaming of Caribbean Beaches" to help me through the winter. Several shots of various Anguilla beaches. http://youtu.be/NdNZ7VsvrdY

New Jersey
Level Contributor
454 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Caribbean Travel and LIfe Magazine

Thanks, ddavep. I'm so exited to receive my magazine each month that I just rip through the plastic cover and toss out any "extras." Lol.

Happy New Year, everyone.

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Caribbean Travel and LIfe Magazine

is there going to be an online or iPad version available instead?

I agree that Islands is a fine magazine but I prefer the focus on Caribbean specifically.

UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Caribbean Travel and LIfe Magazine

Hi.

All very interesting. We will be launching an online Caribbean Travel magazine later this year. It will be a sister magazine to our EuroTravel magazine. To get an idea of what it will be like you can view our Eurotravel magazine through our website www.eurotravelmag.com and click on the link in the top right hand corner. Hope you like it!

17. Re: Caribbean Travel and LIfe Magazine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 08, 2014