We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuisinart

Minnetrista...
Level Contributor
272 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Cuisinart

Hi. Just curious. Has anyone stayed at Cuisi recently? I haven't gotten to go in a couple of years with a daughter now in college. I hope it is as wonderful as always. Would love a trip report!!

J H
Lanoka Harbor, New...
Level Contributor
453 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cuisinart

Was there in Jan & Aug of this year. Everything is great there, they just got new furniture in most of the rooms, grounds look good, staff great. I prefer not to eat dinner there,as i feel better options elsewhere on the island. Breakfast is fine, lunch is good but a little pricey, just not a fan of there dinner. Sam at the beach bar is top notch.

Huntington, West...
Level Contributor
251 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cuisinart

We'll be there in 2 weeks! Will report back for sure ;)

ct
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cuisinart

We are there every March. I second what J H says. The two must haves are the frozen mojitos and the cherry tomatoes from the hydroponic farm. All of the produce, in fact, is DELISH! Have a great trip!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cuisinart

We go every May, and every year it's great. Management and staff are remarkably consistent, and I think part of it is because management is good at retaining the staff. We see the same great people every year.

Minnetrista...
Level Contributor
272 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cuisinart

Hey Tom,

I think that is one of the things that keeps us coming back. I like the people they have on staff and they are there year after year and they remember you. It does make you feel like a home away from home...minus the screaming kids, sports practice work and housework. Come to think of it I that sounds very apprealing right about now.

Thanks to all who checked in. I think about Cuisi often even if I"m not there!

6. Re: Cuisinart

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, December 14, 2013