We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cab fron sxm airport to public ferry

boston
Level Contributor
174 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
cab fron sxm airport to public ferry

has anyone dealt with a private cab driver we can prebook before we arrive. what is the typical cost for 5 people from the airport to the ferry to Blowing point?

MA
Level Contributor
240 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cab fron sxm airport to public ferry

We just use the taxi assigned by dispatch. Never have had a bad experiance in 10+ trips via Marigot. There should be a van available at any time at the airport. Standard fare is $18 US for 2 people. Don't know what an additional person would cost, but I think it's $5.

jj-not-pj

Texas
Level Contributor
372 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cab fron sxm airport to public ferry

Here is the link to SXM taxi rates including costs for extra passengers and bags. I too just use the taxi's at the airport. The one thing to keep in mind.....if you are travelling solo, the dispatcher may combine you with someone else who is going the to somewhere along the route to Marigot. Last time I went I ended up in a van with a couple who were going not going all the way to Marigot and the time before that I had someone just going to the bar area at the end of the airport runway. However if you have a party of 5 the van will probably be just for you. Here is the link....

taxistmaarten.com/images/files/Rate_Sheet.pdf

boston
Level Contributor
174 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cab fron sxm airport to public ferry

thanks so much for the rates

4. Re: cab fron sxm airport to public ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 29, 2013