We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best crayfish

Montreal, Qc
Level Contributor
96 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best crayfish

I fell in love with crayfish since I've been here. It's my new favorite seafood. So far, my top 3 are:

- Tasty's

- Scilly Cays

- Blanchard

Is there any other places I should try it?

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best crayfish

Scilly Cay, Jacala and Veya!!!!!

Hatfield...
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best crayfish

Veya and Mango's and Straw Hat but Veya's is special because of the other flavors.

Jersey City, New...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
4,224 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Best crayfish

Serenity Restaurant on Upper Shoal Bay which is a Anguillian owned resort would have scrumptious crayfish. If it's on the menu at Koal Keel, another Anguillian owned restaurant it will also be good.

Another place where I've enjoyed it is Straw Hat.

Edited: 10:00 am, July 29, 2012
Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Best crayfish

TT were amazing!! A pile of those tasty crawfish w/ the truffle cream sauce & house made fetteccini!! Also had them @ Hibernia in a clay pot w/ green curry....they were also delish!!

SE MA
Level Contributor
209 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Best crayfish

Another Anguillian restaurant not to be missed is Nat's Palm Grove "where happiness waits".

Nat is a great conversationalist and you couldn't get further away from reality there. An outpost worth finding.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,577 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Best crayfish

On da Rocks, Sat and Sun, $5.00 each for crayfish, 5.00 per side - get the french fries - WOW!

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Best crayfish

On Da Rocks Crayfish da Best!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
9,577 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Best crayfish

Its amazing, he boils it a bit, then cooks it on the grill - I ate two and was stuffed, these are not the tiny little crayfish, these are the big daddy's. Loved it there, worth that long drive all the way out to Island Harbor from the West End, made all the mo' better by British D. On my "do not miss" list!.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
85 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Best crayfish

On Da Rocks

Best crayfish of the week! went for the $5 crayfish special on Saturday and Sunday. Also, cant beat the beautiful view on the roof top deck.

Iowa
Level Contributor
326 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Best crayfish

On da Rocks was our favorite this year. Although, Dolce Vita was great! You cannot beat the $5 special on the weekend. One note: each Crayfish is $5 and you pay extra for each side. I ordered 4 crayfish and one side salad the total was $25 not including tip. Delicious and what a bargain.