We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Juliana Airport to Anguilla

Providenciales
Level Contributor
401 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry from Juliana Airport to Anguilla

Hi all!

Quick question. There seem to be 2 ferries. The Link is $20pp one way and Funtime is $65pp one way. Any reason for the big difference and is one better than the other? Thank in advance for any and all opinions!

elizabeth

Duxbury, MA
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from Juliana Airport to Anguilla

Hi,

We usually stay in St. Martin and take the ferry over to Angulla for a day at the beach. The last time we took the Link it was only $12 ea. way. The Link is more of a commuter ferry. I don't know the "Funtime", but would guess that it is more of a tourist group day trip that might include lunch.

Have a great time - we love both islands!

Rgds,

Meekvan

Lutherville...
Level Contributor
230 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry from Juliana Airport to Anguilla

I believe the Link ferry from SXM is now $40, and doesn't depart directly from the airport, but is a short taxi ride away, which they provide. Funtime is a shared charter which departs from the dock across the street from the airport and includes rum punch. I've taken the Funtime shared charter, but haven't tried the Link.

Lutherville...
Level Contributor
230 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry from Juliana Airport to Anguilla

The $12 fare is for the Link ferry from Marigot onthe French side, not from the Dutch side.