We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recent stay at CuisinArt

NJ
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Recent stay at CuisinArt

This place is really great, beach, rooms, there are some problems with their pricing. I felt it's over priced in the food area. If you do have a problem don't rely on the staff to let the management know what the problems may be talk with the manager that's the only way a problem will get resolved.

Overall I would return because I really did like the CuisinArt.

By the way be prepared to pay a high price for dinner 150-200

each night.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recent stay at CuisinArt

What was the best dish you had while there? We are thinking of Cuisinart, Cap Jaluca, or Rendevous Bay. Leaning mostly towards Cuisinart. (my husband requires A/C and the Rendevous Cottages don't have it). We however can't believe the prices to stay @ Cuisinart. How was their beach and the pools? It looks like paradise!!

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
2,942 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recent stay at CuisinArt

RBH has a/c, it's just not as good as some of the others (louvered windows let it escape). CuisinArt has a nice pool; the beach can be a bit windy there at certain time of the year. Cap's pool is no good but the beach is magnificent. Have you looked at www.frangipani.ai? Huge suites; unbelievable beach (Meads Bay); the best pool on the island; and, great a/c.

Port St. Mary...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recent stay at CuisinArt

CuisinArt is a lovely resort, but didn't you eat anywhere else on the island? If not, you missed out on lots of places which has great food at cheap/moderate prices. Examples:

Bistro Phil, Roy's Place, Roy's Bayside Grill, Picante, E's Oven, Tasty, Ripples, Johnno's, Ferryboat Inn, English Rose, to name a few.

Did you rent a car and explored the island, or did you just stay at CuisinArt?

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recent stay at CuisinArt

Mary...thanks for the reply. I have not looked @ Frangianpani yet. I really want to stay @ either Cuisinart or RBH. So it does have a/c? It looks like the nice quiet place we enjoy. Although we would like to spend little extra and have luxury for once. Any other suggestions you have please share. Thanks in advance.

New York
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Recent stay at CuisinArt

Just returned from Cuisinart 7/12/-7/19. One word says it all. SPECTACULAR. The beach has a fantastic breeze that the other beaches do not. we went to Cap one day and it was sweltering without the breeze. We ate at Santorini, Altamar and Koa Keel for our expensive dinners. All were phenomenal. Chef Daniel Orr and his staff at Cuisinart are extrordinay and awesome. The staff in general are most accommodating and very special. There is only one resort and we are alreday making plans for next summer. CUISINART.

NJ
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Recent stay at CuisinArt

To answer some questions I did eat at many places, most were top of the line. I did not rent a car but I will next time.

I will say again anguilla is not a cheap island to stay at when you want to do a lot of different activities. You just need to know before you go that it will be expensive. I will return

and do some things different the next time.

Port St. Mary...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
1,758 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Recent stay at CuisinArt

I think renting a car is a "must", one miss out so much by just staying at the resort. Lots of places and beaches to explore, and an oportunity to meet the very friendly Anguillian people.

Any reviews on where you dined?

NJ
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Recent stay at CuisinArt

Well we ate at some great places, blanchards,olivers,altamer,

and tastyes. I also had a meal at santories I think thats the name at the top place at cuisinart. All were very good be the best dinner we had was at blanchards. I now know there are a lot of small road side places that give you aeal flavor for anguilla.