We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Maplewood, New...
Level Contributor
247 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Any room recommendations?

We are getting married at the Cuisinart July 2006. Any room recommendations? Also, where is the best place to go for music and dancing? We don't really need the nightlife, but one night out would be nice. I saw a couple riding bikes on their home page? Is a car a must? So many questions.......Any one get married here, where was your location(beach,garden,??)

We need all the advise and help that you can give.

New York
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any room recommendations?

Hi, we stayed in Villa 10, furthest from everything. Very secluded and most people did not stay at that part of the beach, It wa like havibng the whole section to ourselves, and we did. Dancing is Johnno's a must on Friday night. Try and catch the Mussington;s best band on the island. Car would be great to visit other beaches and restaurants. The food at Santorini was exquisite. Chef Daniel Orr and his staff are the best. Try the hands on cooking class and the dinner/demo in the stadium. Other very fine restaurants we ate in were Altamar and Koa Keel. Rendevous Bay beach is the best, there is always a breeze you do not fry. Any further info neded just holler. We are already planning our next vacation at the Cuisinart.

New England
Level Contributor
138 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any room recommendations?

Anguilla is a great island with some of the most beautiful beaches - very white sand, beautiful water & friendly people. I would definitely recommend renting a car/jeep to explore. I can only imagine it would be beautiful for a wedding.

Many of the beaches have very different "personalities" & it would be a shame to not see as many as you can. Some are very long, wide & open, others smaller & edged closer with seagrape trees, some have rougher water & others Brad Pitt & crew have stayed on. Some roads are bumpy - fear not! Get an island map, which will help a lot.

I've been to the island 6 times & have never felt a bike would be appropriate & I'm not so sure the roads are especially bike-friendly (tend to be narrow & with frequent cars).

The restaurants are great. While some are very expensive, they are typically VERY worth it. Some good ones we always return to for nice dinners -- Pimms, Bistro Phil, Oliver's, Blanchard's, Straw Hat. Mallihouana's restaurant looked very nice also. The hydroponic cafe at CuisinArt has excellent lunch salads.

Have a blast & let me know if you'd like more info.