We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where is the best place to travel in the caribbean if your...

Las vegas
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
where is the best place to travel in the caribbean if your...

I've decided to travel to the carribean this July for a week by myself. I would like be able to interact with some single people and not only be surrounded by couples. Money really isn't as important as a fun place to go is . I'm leaning towards Anguilla for it's beautiful beaches but all input is appreciated.

Thanks

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,694 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where is the best place to travel in the caribbean if your...

Anguilla is a very romantic couples kind of place. Try Cancun, St. Martin, Nassau, Aruba, or even Club Med in Turks and Caicos.

atlanta
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where is the best place to travel in the caribbean if your...

Is Club Med in Turks and Caicos really nice? Also, is it really good for singles? I have a friend who is in the same boat. He is worried about being bored. Is this a place that you will meet people and not be bored?

Boston...
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where is the best place to travel in the caribbean if your...

La Sport in St lucia has rooms for singles and a singles table for evening dining. They don't kill you with the single supplement. It's all inclusive. I've been twice. Includes one spa treatment per day plus all sort of activities. I think you'd love it.

ck www.thebodyholiday.com for complete info on all that's included. Had a great time there.

LeSport in Grenada is similar but think they are still out of commission due to the hurricane that hit them.