We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Return to Paradise, Pt 8

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
348 posts
Save Topic
Return to Paradise, Pt 8

It's our last full day on the island, and it's a race to fit in as much as possible while expending as little energy as possible.

https:/…

Thanks again for reading!

Kyla

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,254 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Return to Paradise, Pt 8

Yes - a great last day!

Sometimes the best plan is to have no plans and just see where the days takes you. On Anguilla you know it will be a good day whatever.

And there are always places for the next trip - there will be a next trip :)

Thanks for posting

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
7,411 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Return to Paradise, Pt 8

Awww! It's over!

Well I truly enjoyed your daily ruminations and will now await your new adventures to the island next time. I also am sorry that (according to rumor anyway) your honeymoon place, Barrel Stay, will be no more by the time you get here and of course Sarjai's already made its sad exit. But maybe there will be some new and different places for you to enjoy by then.

Thank you more than I can say for the wonderful and entertaining stories you relegated us with.

PS. Ya got great legs!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
348 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Return to Paradise, Pt 8

Oh no!!! Say it ain't so for the Barrel Stay! My husband will be soooo disappointed. And me, for Sarjai's.

But of course there will always be other, and new, places to try.

I'm working now on a brief last piece to tie it all together. And then will go into some serious DIFs once again.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
11,184 posts
306 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Return to Paradise, Pt 8

I did not know that about Barrel Stay, I will miss them, they have always been one of our favorites.

Kyla, another great, fun read, thanks so much for all your time.

Ellen

Rhode Island, USA
Level Contributor
511 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Return to Paradise, Pt 8

Now you need to start planning to get back to the island even it we are talking 2018, 2019, etc. Seriously enjoyed reading all installments and sorry to see it end.

Wait, Barrel Stay is rumored to be closing - when???

6. Re: Return to Paradise, Pt 8

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 29, 2018