We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Return to Paradise, Part 6

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
348 posts
Save Topic
Return to Paradise, Part 6

Put a weary family in a posh villa, and what do you think happens? A whole lot of nothing, that's what. 😂

https:/…

Thanks again for reading!

Kyla

Omaha
Level Contributor
345 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Return to Paradise, Part 6

Thanks soooo much for your reports! We've been home for a few weeks and these reports keep me dreaming of Anguilla!!

Mystic, CT
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
3,239 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Return to Paradise, Part 6

Love the sounds of that pizza and Prosecco dinner! I'm glad you enjoyed Mango's. That is a never miss for me, and Andrea is fab.

Edited: 10:28 am, March 21, 2017
Glen Mills...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,830 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Return to Paradise, Part 6

Andrea has called me "baby doll" many a day. You remembering that little detail made me smile.

Northeast U.S.
Level Contributor
352 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Return to Paradise, Part 6

Your delightful kids!!! So glad I got to meet them...and you and Mark of course!!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
7,411 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Return to Paradise, Part 6

Ah yes. Andrea!! What would we do without her. And you never know what you're gonna get. Funny? Outrageous? Feisty? Moody? Or downright Lovable?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
348 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Return to Paradise, Part 6

Andrea is truly a force to be reckoned with. Our dinners were fabulous in and of themselves (I had the grouper special, btw, which was divine), but Andrea really made that meal memorable. Daffy, you just made ME smile with your comment.

Cunae, I am getting homesick for Anguilla all over again as I write these installments. There is just no cure, I'm afraid.

Paula, it was wonderful meeting you and Peter too! Next up: our Saturday adventures, and I believe you play a part in them 😊

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,254 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Return to Paradise, Part 6

Yet another great read!

Not surprised you all needed some time chilling at the villa - you've been packing quite a lot in so far.

Looking forward to the next bit :)

8. Re: Return to Paradise, Part 6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 23, 2018