We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report Part 2: There's a Sucker Born Every Minute

NYC
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report Part 2: There's a Sucker Born Every Minute

This one's fancy, y'all: Caipiroskas, Champagne...and cheeseburgers. :)

http://traceyg.travellerspoint.com/165/

Enjoy!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
7,454 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report Part 2: There's a Sucker Born Every Minute

Trace girl -- you are the queen of photos. Your prose ain't bad either!

Contemplating the next chapter....

Montreal
Level Contributor
206 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report Part 2: There's a Sucker Born Every Minute

This is the best trip report I have read on this board!!!

montreal
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report Part 2: There's a Sucker Born Every Minute

Thanks!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
11,225 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report Part 2: There's a Sucker Born Every Minute

Another great read - beautiful pictures.

Thank you,

Ellen

SE MA
Level Contributor
253 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Report Part 2: There's a Sucker Born Every Minute

I wanna know the day you get published. I am game for the ride. Your installments just keep getting better and

better, even tho we all know there's nothing needs improvement about our beloved Isle. Now I know why I stopped reading those kitschy fashion mags. These pics of a hollywoodesce couple and the background, a feast for the eyes and then there's the food! life is very very good at 18.2N, 63.1W

NYC
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Report Part 2: There's a Sucker Born Every Minute

These comments bring such a huge smile to my face. It takes me quite a long time to write these posts -- about four months for a five-part post like this one will eventually be -- and during that time I peck away on my computer, not sure if anyone else will get my sense of humor or be interested enough to take time out of their day to read it. (For the Anguilla posts, at least the subject matter helps!) So thank you, truly. I am honored to be part of such a kind-hearted community of like-minded folks.

Littlehbrcoh, you in particular are too kind. I must admit, though, that I *am* already published. But reading even just one of those legal briefs would make you want to stick pins in your eyes! ;)

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip Report Part 2: There's a Sucker Born Every Minute

Another wonderful report.

I found the end sooo funny! Eat burgers and see cows - that's some recipe they use at FBI.

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face in this chilly February.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,404 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip Report Part 2: There's a Sucker Born Every Minute

Fantastic report and pics!! AXA has some of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. What I would give to go back again. (burger pics weren't bad either. LOL

montreal
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip Report Part 2: There's a Sucker Born Every Minute

Can you please stay there and keep posting. My criteria is:

Many pictures of beach, restaurants including food shots and everything else you feel will bring all of us right there with you. Please stay, work can wait lol lol

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Trip Report Part 2: There's a Sucker Born Every Minute

I had to laugh at, "Okay, you know that's a little white lie. Our agenda had been planned, in daily 15-minute increments, for at least the past 8 months." Isn't that the truth? At least you seem to have an obliging travel partner (and stomach!).

So enjoying your posts. Thank you for taking the time to write, and for taking all those gorgeous pictures. The ones from Elodia's took me to my happy place. Especially that rum punch. Except Paula and I decided maybe we should be drinking margaritas, for all the saltwater splashing into our drinks!