We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribbean February vacation 2012

creston
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Caribbean February vacation 2012

My husband and I are looking for an adult only, all inclusive resort in the Caribbean with great golf courses nearby. We'd like a gorgeous beach with soft white sand that we can walk a mile or so that doesn't have a rip tide in the swimming area and isn't windy everyday. We'd also like evening entertainment with shows we can watch. We've been to Jamaica, Playa del Carmen, Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic and St. Lucia. We'd like to go somewhere different. We've been to two Sandals resorts: one in Jamaica and one in St. Lucia and we love the friendly staff but the evenings get boring with just piano bar, singing or instrumental music by the pool. If anyone has suggestions, please respond. We usually vacation around February 24th so we'd like a location that has warm ocean water and outside temperatures of 85 degrees or above. The Bahamas aren't that warm at that time of year. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Tatamagouche, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribbean February vacation 2012

If you like beaches where you can walk for miles, Punta Cana cannot be beat, havr been to many resorts there, however we choose to return to the Melia Caribe in Punta Cana.Your package includes golf at the Cocotal Golf club, closeby.Have been to this resort 5 times, great variety of places to eat there. my opinion

Innisfail, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Caribbean February vacation 2012

We love Barbados. We have stayed across from Rockley Beach and we have stayed on Dover Beach. Both are very nice. I like the Dover Beach area as it is located in The Gap where there are lots of little shops and pubs etc. I know there are golf courses but we do not golf so I can't help you out with that one. The beaches are fantastic and the weather is excellent in February!

Wherever you decide to go....have fun!

3. Re: Caribbean February vacation 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, October 26, 2012