We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive options

Iowa
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
All inclusive options

We are planning a vacation for five in early January. We thought about Mexico because of the all inclusive options at the resorts there, but would like to travel some where new on this trip. Do any other areas offer this plan or is it strictly Mexicon resorts??

New York City, New...
3 posts
1. Re: All inclusive options

Many ares offer all-inclusive options. I've done all inclusive resorts in both St. Lucia and the Dominican Republic. In St. Lucia we stayed at Sandals which has locations throughout the Caribbean so you really could choose from several destinations. I would highly recommend Sandals after my experience at St. Lucia.

2. Re: All inclusive options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 04, 2010