We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Island is Best for US?

Iowa
2 posts
Save Topic
Which Island is Best for US?

I'm trying to find somewhere to go for my honeymoon, but I'm finding it hard to decide where to go. All of the information I find on the Caribbean islands is positive, so it's making it hard for me to make a decision. I thought about going to Grenada, but then I read so many mixed reviews it was hard to make a decision. I'm looking to go somewhere that isn't super touristy; I envision being a major beach bum, so I don't really want to be somewhere with crowded beach. I spent a summer on Guam and loved it because it was not too big, not too touristy, but still had fun activities like dolphin watching, snorkeling, and a fun little place to go shopping for island jewelry and crafts. Something similiar would be an amazing vacation for my fiance and I. We don't need an all-inclusive, typical resorty-touristy filled honeymoon. Any suggestions?? Thanks.

1. Re: Which Island is Best for US?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 15, 2010