We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Transfers help please ???

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Transfers help please ???

We are due to go to Altinkum next month for the first time. Previously we have visited Icmeler and always arranged a taxi transfer with our hotel as its much better than waiting around on the coach transfer. Can anyone recommend a reliable taxi service from bodrum airport to Altinkum ??

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Transfers help please ???

Taxi would be lot more expensive than one of the transfer companies.The one we've always used is Zaza Tours.Email them with your dates and details and they'll advise on cost.They'll be outside the terminal with your name on a board when you arrive.

info@zazatours.com

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Transfers help please ???

Don't want to hang around for other people though so don't want to share a minibus or anything. We do have coach transfer included in our booking but we had a terrible experience the first time we went to Icmeler when it took us over 4 hours to get to our hotel !!!!!!

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Transfers help please ???

They do private transfers, no hanging around!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Transfers help please ???

Was a little bit concerned as they say that they will also pick anyone else up from our flight going to the same area ??? seems like we might still be waiting to be dropped off after someone else or vice versa ???

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Transfers help please ???

Mmm, in six years of using them we have always had a mini bus to ourselves except once so I won't say it doesn't happen.However on that one occasion the other couple were already in the mini bus and said they'd only been waiting five minutes.

You could request a totally private transfer but maybe they would charge you more.Please let's know how this pans out.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi Transfers help please ???

By the way the transfer from Bodrum Airport to Altinkum is roughly one hour.On your package holiday coach there is only one other resort , Akbuk, that they may drop off in first.

The horror show you describe on your Icmeler trip isn't one that I've seen crop up on this forum.

Of course the thing is you won't know how any of your options will turn out until you clear the airport.Can I direct you to the forums at Absolutelyaltinkum.com , there is LOADS of info on there re transfer companies just use the search facility in the top right hand corner.

Yenihisar, Aydin...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi Transfers help please ???

I'm constantly recommendıng Ince Kar for prıvate pıck ups and that because they've always been so good to us! They've never been late and left us waıtıng for hours at the aırport, unlıke Love tours, myself and my mum made the sılly mıstake of tryıng them ınstead when we came back to altınkum ın december and because our fırst flıght (from heathrow to ıstanbul) was 30 mınutes delayed, ıt caused us to mıss our next flıght (from ıstabul to ızmır) and so we had to waıt another hour for the next flıght and love tours saıd they would not waıt for us and would not send anyone else to pıck us up! even though we had already paıd our 50 pounds to them! I would never use them agaın, even though I'm frıendly wıth them!

I thınk a prıvate transfer from bodrum to altınks ıs 40 pounds for two people and you get a free mını bar ın the car too :) but heres the websıte anyway! incekar . com

8. Re: Taxi Transfers help please ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations