We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Altinkum forums

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Altinkum forums

Please everyone who does a search for Altinkum forum note that there are two forums theres this one and one under Altinkum Izmir province .What you will find is that theres more posts on the latter of the two.

I dont know why this has happened,i mentioned it last year that the thousands of posts/answers seem to be on the Altinkum Izmir province forum and not this one wich is Altinkum Aegean coast.

So for anyone on here if you log into Altinkum Izmir Province you will find most of your answers there.

Hope this makes sense.

UK
Level Contributor
383 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Altinkum forums

I noticed that too. This forum is for Altinkum/Didim. The Altinkum Izmir province is supposed to be for the Altinkum resort near to Izmir but it seems that people post on both forums for Altinkum/Didim.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Altinkum forums

belisaUK

i only know of 1 Altinkum in the Aegean area and thats Altinkum Didim,it seems last year all the post were moved from this Forum to come under Izmir province baffles me but thats where the majority of postings are .

So just for anyone wanting to find out different things i would advise to look under the forum for Altinkum Aegean Izmir province ,when you are on the home page and search for Altinkum forums it gives you the choice.

3. Re: Altinkum forums

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:45 pm, July 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations