We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time staying in Benoa area...help!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
First time staying in Benoa area...help!

Hello

I am staying in Tanjung Benoa for the first time next month, have been to Bali

About 35 times but never stayed in the Nusa Dua area so I am excited and feel

Like a Bali virgin again!

We need to go to Legian 1 afternoon to catch up with friends

Due to the roadworks at Simpang Siur does anyone know approx how long

The taxi ride may be? 45mins...1.5hrs?

Also if I want to take my man somewhere lush 1 night for cocktails and nice dinner does anyone have any recommendations? Was thinking of the St Regis Sunday brunch but do not want to feel completely stuffed for the rest of the day/night!!

Thanks for any suggestions

Follow Ups:

Level Contributor
82 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time staying in Benoa area...help!

I love Tanjung Benoa...

I stayed at the Aston for the first time in April, and am going back again in 3 weeks...

There is a real mixture of restaurants on the main strip, there is something for everyone...

Tanjung Benoa is so enjoyable, you can get around the streets and walk along the beautiful beach without getting hassled...

And there are sooo many places for massages and spa treatments...

perth
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time staying in Benoa area...help!

the boneka brunch is seriously worth it.

taxi ride will depend on the time of day, leave early just to be on the safe side.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time staying in Benoa area...help!

If you feel like a nice seafood meal (lunch or dinner) you could try Meads Bar and Grill at the north end of Tanjung Benoa. We were there last week, yummo! Also, Bumbu Bali (there are two of them along the road) are worth a visit.

4. Re: First time staying in Benoa area...help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, November 16, 2013