We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bumbo balii resturant

Oxford
Level Contributor
268 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
bumbo balii resturant

hi we are staying at Melia villas Nua Dusa,is the bumbo resturant in Tanjung in walkable distance.Thanks for any replies Jo

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
802 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: bumbo balii resturant

Come on guys ... girls , suck it up ( passes the Bintangs ) " Let's hear cheers to Bali, fun in the sun and a destination we all love" ( Donna067 raises her bottle).

HNB will be dissapointed if peace does not reign on the Bali forum. ; )

Edited: 4:48 am, June 19, 2011
Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Oxford
Level Contributor
268 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: bumbo balii resturant

Yeah Donna i agree,Heres to fun in the sun in Bali !!

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
kent
Level Contributor
62 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: bumbo balii resturant

Hi we are going to Melia Bali & Spa Hotel in August. When are you going? I have emailed Bumbu Bali and they are very quick in replying. It appears to be very recommended ! so I think we will go one evening. They have pick up from melia Bali Hotel 15mins walk, too far pre dinner/after dinner. Just email them and book, as aware they get busy, we are just trying to arrange when/ what night to go. But sounds like it will be good. A set menu approx £25.00 ahead but as yet not seen menu. Meals from 70,000 Rupiah. Be interested in your itinery and why you picked Bali? Sal And mike

Mentioned in this post
Melia Bali
Melia Bali
6,118 Reviews
Nusa Dua, Indonesia
Bumbu Bali 1
Bumbu Bali 1
3,299 Reviews
Tanjung Benoa, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
kent
Level Contributor
62 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: bumbo balii resturant

Hi you recommend melia bali? Any tips to upgrading have standard room booked. I do assume we are talking about same place Melia Bali villas and spa? Nasu Dua? would like info to what the place is like and rooms. Have BB booked. Sal And Mike , Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Melia Bali
Melia Bali
6,118 Reviews
Nusa Dua, Indonesia
Oxford
Level Contributor
268 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: bumbo balii resturant

Hi there,we are going in september.Going to Singapore for 4 days then Bali 8 days,lastly Hong Kong for 4 days.I must get round to emailing th resturant.Do your book your transport online when you make your reservation ?Have you looked at the reviews for the Melia on Trip Advisor,its sounds wonderfull.We also have standard room booked but wondering whether to upgrade.Someone on this site advised to wait untill you get there then you can get a better price.Oh also i ve seen the menu on the resturant website,,,,wow sounds yummy!Thanks for your information.

Have a great hol, Jo

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Oxford
Level Contributor
268 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: bumbo balii resturant

Hi Sal and Mike,Our itinery is to mostly chill as we will be quite active in Singapore and Hong Kong.We have booked a driver for a couple of days out.One to east Bali and another to Bendugul,we want to see some of the "real Bali".I would love to know how your holiday goes,please let me know how you find the Melia and about what you did.Have a fun holiday.

Jo

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
442 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: bumbo balii resturant

Hi Suntrip/Nightnurse... Just for your info...and anybody else out there who is thinking of going to this resto..

You can book through balifoods.com for a reservation...under the additional comments section..ask for a pick up /drop off. They have a table plan of the resto where you can choose yr table. On a Wed/Fri evening they have a cultural performance included within the meal price...because of this book early as we saw people being turned away. We asked for a pick up from the Melia Lobby at 7.15 so we had plenty of time to get seated/order food before the performance started. Remember to take video/camera along. After the performance photos could be taken with the dancers...amazing to see the costumes/make up close up. We had the seafood plate and the balinese Rijstafel...be warned the portions are huge...suggest you share !!!!

Bon Apetite..

KCC

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
108 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: bumbo balii resturant

A bit of advice. Please don't wait until you get to the hotel to ask for an upgrade. I've been staying at the Melia every year (sometimes up to 3 times) for the last 12 years. August and September are extremely busy months and the hotel is usually at full capacity.

To me there is no difference from a superior room to deluxe room, apart from superior being on the ground floor.

The best rooms are the junior suites (top floor) and lagoon pool access (new) rooms.

I suggest if you are staying at this time, that you email the hotel direct for an upgrade.

Oxford
Level Contributor
268 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: bumbo balii resturant

Thankyou for your advice everyone

Jo

30. Re: bumbo balii resturant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, April 13, 2013