We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snug Harbor Resort - Is it better now?

Level Contributor
143 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Snug Harbor Resort - Is it better now?

The reviews are so varied on this resort. Have they upgraded and fixed things and is it clean? The price was right for a cabin for our family of four, and I wanted to be on the West side, but I am a bit concerned. Thanks in advance for any input.

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
3,000 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snug Harbor Resort - Is it better now?

I can't help you out on the actual condition of the cabins. They looked OK as we walked by them. Snug Harbor is where we departed for 2 orca trips w/Jim Maya and another day w/ Crystal Seas Kayaking. It's a nice low key harbor, at least in late September. It is also west coast, but you'd be in the harbor. The drive to English Camp, SJ county park and Lime Kiln would be quite close by. I liked doing boat trips out of this harbor, as it is the closest to the Haro Strait where all the action is. (usually)

Level Contributor
143 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snug Harbor Resort - Is it better now?

Thanks very much!

3. Re: Snug Harbor Resort - Is it better now?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, July 16, 2013