We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small Beach Town???

New Richmond, Ohio
Level Contributor
184 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Small Beach Town???

I'm looking for a small beach town in the panhandle. One with a great beach, white sandy, easy swimming. - Cute cottage accommodations, things for 16 yr old to do like fishing off a pier maybe or boardwalk with arcades, etc., as well as easy surf for a 5 yr old. Would be nice if the usual mode of transportation was a rented golf cart. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ohio
Level Contributor
729 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small Beach Town???

Try Santa Rosa, Seaside, Seacrest and Grayton Beach. I know for certain that golf carts are available in Santa Rosa, not certain about the other beaches.

New Richmond, Ohio
Level Contributor
184 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Small Beach Town???

Thanks teehan

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Small Beach Town???

Navarre beach...has a pier etc...

New Richmond, Ohio
Level Contributor
184 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Small Beach Town???

bumping this

any help is appreciated

Norman, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
110 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Small Beach Town???

Even though a significant amount of time has past since your post, I was wondering if you found any other beach town/resorts that allow golf cart/electric car transportation. As silly as it sounds, we really enjoyed getting around Key West in our electric cart rental and have decided that this is something we want to include in any beach resort vacation.

6. Re: Small Beach Town???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 11, 2014