We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mumbai - Lavasa trip

Which Lavasa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mumbai - Lavasa trip

Guys-

I am planning a trip to Lavasa this weekend. To be able to decide between a travel by train and travel by cab, I would like to know in case anyone is aware of the state applicable taxes, tolls etc or any other additional expense in case of travel is by Cab. I have the quote for Cab charges+driver allowance. .and would like to know what are the other additional expenses.

Thanks for your time!

Pune
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), Pune, Mahabaleshwar, Aurangabad
Level Contributor
809 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mumbai - Lavasa trip

If you are coming from Mumbai and by road you will have to pay toll for Express way ( I think Rs 165/-) and another Rs 25/- for Paud Road.

if you come by train, you still have to pay for Paud Road toll. But not sure how you will get a cab at Pune Railway station unless you arrange a whole day Indica (atleast)

2. Re: Mumbai - Lavasa trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 10, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Lavasa