We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas on the Gulf

Which Pensacola Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Villas on the Gulf

Has anyone stayed here? I've found some really nice condos, but I'm sort of worried about the steps . It seems from pictures that there are quite a few of them so carrying luggage and hauling stuff back & forth for the beach might be a hassle. The prices are super affordable, and it's not a high rise. Any thoughts?

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,889 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villas on the Gulf

I like this complex but haven't stayed there recently. There are some units that will be closer to the beach than others and they're certainly not all gulf-front. It's older but most of the condos have surely been updated. It's at the eastern end of Pensacola Beach away from the most activity and at the edge of the undeveloped national seashore - a plus in my opinion. The trolley stops in front of the complex so you can ride it into Pensacola Beach if you wanted to. As for hauling stuff - you're only taking your luggage in and out once each way and as for beach stuff, well...don't take so much stuff! Nothing is a hassle when enjoying a day at this beautiful beach.

Edited: 8:01 am, January 16, 2014
2. Re: Villas on the Gulf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 18, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Pensacola Beach