We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental near boardwalk

Gillette Wy
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rental near boardwalk

I am looking for a rental with a pool family friendly near the boardwalk. Would consider other areas if anyone has better suggestions. Traveling with a toddler and two grandmas.

Thanks!

Travel in April

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental near boardwalk

I would check vrbo.com. Just put in the area you want, and it will list homes and condos for rent by owners. I have always had very good luck with them.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
296 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental near boardwalk

There isn't a boardwalk area in Pensacola Beach. There are some rentals and hotels within walking distance to little shops, restaurants and the pier. If you like to be close to things like that I would check a Pensacola Beach map and look for a rental near hotels such as the Hilton, Hamtpon Inn, Holiday Inn Resort.

Illinois
Level Contributor
2,015 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental near boardwalk

The "boardwalk" was destroyed years ago. Use this link to a map that will help you out regarding location:

www.santarosaisland.com/pdfs/beach-map.pdf

4. Re: Rental near boardwalk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, March 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pensacola Beach