We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toddler activities near Portofino Resort?

Nashville, TN
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Toddler activities near Portofino Resort?

We are taking our 2 1/2 year old to stay with some friends who have a condo at Portofino Resort. This is her first time to see the beach so we are really excited! However, since we have not been to this area, I wanted to see what people with toddlers can recommend in this area.

Are there any play places in case of a rainy day? Are there any toddler 'must sees', other than the beach (obviously). Any recommendations or 'things we should know' before our trip in 2 weeks is much appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Meisha

Nashville, TN

texas
Level Contributor
2,473 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toddler activities near Portofino Resort?

I will be there for the first time when you are. The only thing I saw was there are play things by resort like blow up slides and bouncy things on the sound side part of the resort. They cost and I do not know if there is one for a toddler. We were going to let our 6 year old grandson do it one afternoon. Another fun thing may be the free catamaran they have that takes you to Portofino Boardwalk. Like I said this is our first time there , so not sure of other stuff, but we really are just planning on beach time and not leaving Portofino except to go to Fort on the Island so not much help from me. Hope you have a great time.

2. Re: Toddler activities near Portofino Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pensacola Beach