We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How's the weather in early agust?

Coppell TX
1 post
Save Topic
How's the weather in early agust?

I'm planning a trip here in the first week of August, can some one tell me whats the average weather like regarding storms and hurricanes ?

I will be our first visit

Thanks

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
16 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How's the weather in early agust?

HOT!! At the beach there should be a slight breeze to help, but anticipate temps in the mid-90's with the heat index around 105. Early August usually doesn't bring any hurricanes here - they typically seem to hit in September or October, but of course there is no guarantee. Lastly, nOt to sound like captain obvious, but don't forget the sun screen! Many people come here and think, "it gets this hot where I live." true, but not everyone realizes that the UV rays here are much more powerful than the majority of the country. Hope you have a great trip!

2. Re: How's the weather in early agust?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pensacola Beach